Food is Medicine
Do you want to live a healthier lifestyle but find yourself overwhelmed by dietary choices and trends? Are you ready to make positive changes in your diet but you’re unsure the best ways to feed and nourish your body?
Please join us for this inspiring seminar where you will learn simple ways to boost your health, prevent disease and make friends with our greatest healing ally: FOOD.
Specifically, you will learn:
● The Path to Disease & The Path to Health
● How to Eat Your Medicine by using Food as Pharmacology
● How to Eat a Rainbow of Colors for Phytonutrients
● How Food is Spiritual Nutrition
● What is Acid-Alkaline Balance?
● What is Juice Plus? Why is it good for you?
● What causes Oxidative Stress and its Antidote
● Practical Tips and Tricks for Eating a Healthful Diet
Paulette specializes in Nutrition Counseling, Iridology, Naturopathic Health Care, and Mind-Body-Spirit Healing. Ashley is a Health and Detoxification Coach empowering individuals and families to take control of their health, so they can say goodbye to illness & medications and say hello to Abundant Health in all stages of life!
Thursday, February 28th in the Dining Room
Doors at 6:30pm / Lecture 7:00pm-8:00pm / Q&A 8:00-8:30pm
Please RSVP for complimentary seating by contacting Ashley Rose at (603) 496-9488.